Shot of Adrenaline LLC ("Shot of Adrenaline") operates feelgoodknees.com and may operate other websites. It is Shot of Adrenaline policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Here’s a quick question and answer to help you understand in clear language what we collect and how we use it:
- What personal information do you collect?
- If you choose to subscribe to our site via one of our optin forms (free workout programs, free gifts, etc) than we collect your email address and name. We also collect your billing and/or shipping information if you choose to purchase a product from us.
- How and why do you collect this information?
- We collect this information via a third party application called Leadpages. We collect this information because we desire to serve you more effectively via daily emails that provide information and offers to help you achieve your health and fitness goals more effectively.
- We collect your billing information via a secure third party vendor called Clickbank.
- How do you use this information?
- Your information is stored securely in a third party Email Service Party (Infusionsoft and Aweber).
- How do you keep this information safe?
- We rely upon the security measures of these outside vendors to keep your name, email, billing and shipping information safe.
- How long is this information kept?
- We keep this information on average for about a year. If you enjoy the daily emails and open and click them, we keep your information longer so we can continue to send you high quality fitness information. If you do not open or click our emails than it is likely we will delete your information within a year.
- Is this information shared or sold? If so, with whom?
- It is never sold with anyone. We share it with Infusionsoft and Aweber in order to send daily emails to you. You may unsubscribe from these at any time.
- Yes, we use Google Analytics to track the behavior and demographic information of our visitors.
- How can your users control any of these aspects?
- The best way is to not optin to one of our free gifts/programs or visitor our site or purchase any of our programs.
Shot of Adrenaline may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Shot of Adrenaline may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Shot of Adrenaline does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Shot of Adrenaline discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Shot of Adrenaline behalf or to provide services available at Shot of Adrenaline websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Shot of Adrenaline websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Shot of Adrenaline will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Shot of Adrenaline discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Shot of Adrenaline believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Shot of Adrenaline, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Shot of Adrenaline website and have supplied your email address, Shot of Adrenaline may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Shot of Adrenaline and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Shot of Adrenaline takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Shot of Adrenaline, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Shot of Adrenaline goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Shot of Adrenaline may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS
Your information is stored securely in a third party Email Service Party (Infusionsoft and Aweber). We regularly send third-party advertisements to our subscribers. You have the option to unsubscribe from these offers at the bottom of every email.